Friday, September 18, 2009

Doing It with Margaret & Luna & Ginsburg!



Recently (August 20 to be exact), I was "Doing It with Margaret Cho," as well as Ian Harvie, Selene Luna and Nadya Ginsburg. Margaret had no voice at all and was under strict doctor's orders not to speak, so her friends and fellow performers lent her their voices. They read her material, even doing the voices of her mom and Cyndi Lauper, while Margaret pantomimed. Hilarious!

You may know Luna & Ginsburg from their Madonna & Lourdes YouTube video. They even did a take on it at the show last Thursday. Selene & Nadya were super sweet, posing for this shot with me after the show.

They also suggested I take in Jackie Beat's "Better Than Nothing?" show, which I did the following night. Jackie, Nadya & Selene star in "Cher & Chaz," exec-produced by Roseanne Barr! Check out episodes 1 and 2 below. I love Selene so much! You will sh!t when you see her!


"Available at Target!" I love it! Nadya's Cher voice is just as great as her Madonna voice! Of course, they address Chastity's transition to Chaz in episode 2:

1 comment: