Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Prop 8: The Fight Goes On!

Yesterday, the California Supreme Court upheld Prop 8. Boo! There were protests all across the state, and of course the one in West Hollywood was massive.

Many thanks to our fabulous, famous fruit-flies Kathy Griffin, Deborah Gibson, Kelly Osbourne and especially Drew Barrymore, who spoke at the WeHo rally.  And, by the way, WTF stands for "When They Fight" in this instance.

On a happier note, the new season of Kathy's My Life On The D-List premieres Monday night. Kathy will be cavorting in Las Vegas with Bette Midler, which, incidentally, I will be doing the night before! It's a double-header for me, as I will be catching Fleetwood Mac's Unleashed: The Hits Tour at MGM Grand Saturday night, followed by Bette's The Showgirl Must Go On at Caesar's Palace Sunday night. Four-day weekend, here I come! Don't be jealous! (Or do, I don't mind!)

No comments:

Post a Comment